Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Residential Fire Damage


The homeowner had arrived home after shopping, parked her car in the garage, went in and started dinner, then noticed smoke coming in under the door going into ... READ MORE



Convenience Store/Gas Station Fire


A convenience store/gas station had to be cleaned after a deep fat fryer started a fire in the early morning hours. The fire damage was minimal, with most damag... READ MORE



Local Fire Damage


This entire home was severely damaged by a fire that was started in the master bedroom. The cause was ruled arson. As soon as the fire department released it, S... READ MORE



Truck Hauling Insulation On The Road Again


This truck was hauling insulation and it caught fire. The driver noticed the fire while looking into his mirror, so pulled over at the next exit. The local fire... READ MORE



Never Leave Plastic Containers On Stove


A local homeowner left to go out to eat, and had left plastic containers on stove thinking the stove was turned off, the plastics caught fire. With fire damage,... READ MORE



Home Fire


This fire damage was the result of a BBQ fire on the back porch. In the before photography, take notice the extent of the smoke damage in the attic area. There ... READ MORE



Sealing Bedroom after Fire


This fire that occurred in a bedroom was luckily contained to the bedroom after the fire department removed the smoldering, burning mattress from the home. The... READ MORE



Grease Fire


A grease fire can be big or small, regardless its size it is not a fun mess to clean up. Let the experts at SERVPRO come assist with the cleanup and restoratio... READ MORE



House Fire!


This fire was huge! It just took over the whole bathroom area. It destroyed rooms and left soot everywhere. We had to tear out some floors and relay the floorin... READ MORE



Huge Warehouse Fire!


This warehouse burned in a local town and was the result of a forklift catching on fire. Notice the extent of the damage; just imagine the for lift since it was... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Content


Extensive soot damage to an ceramic serving pitcher after a fire took place in a home. Content pack out, cleaning and restoration performed by SERVPRO Our trai... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Contents


Extensive soot damage to an Armoire after a fire took place in a home . Content pack out, cleaning and restoration performed by SERVPRO. Our trained technicians... READ MORE



Grease Fire


A grease fire it was only limited to the kitchen area, but its impact spread throughout the entire house. Luckily the fire was contained to the stove top, and t... READ MORE



Electrical Fire Results


an electrical fire that was sparked in the master bedroom ended up continuing its damage into the rest of the home. Shown here, you can see how the main stairca... READ MORE