Establishing an Emergency Ready Profile for your Business
You can’t plan when an emergency will arise, but you can prepare for it before it does. This is especially important if you are a business owner. When a disaster occurs in your business, everything screeches to a halt. You are no longer able to help your customers and clients. You are no longer able to offer your services. You are no longer bringing in an income. Business has been interrupted and depending on the extent of the damage, you may be looking at a long road to recovery – not just for remediation, but also to get your business back to where it was before the disaster happened. So, what can you do to prevent an emergency situation from shutting down your business? While you can’t necessarily prevent disaster from occurring (it happens to the best of us), you can prepare for what to do when it does. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can minimize how fire and water affect your business.
That is where SERVPRO comes in. We can establish a plan for your business using our ERP, or Emergency READY Profile.
- A no cost assessment of your facility. This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A Profile Document containing only the crucial information you will need in case of an emergency. It doesn’t take very long to complete, but it will save you a lot of time (and from one more headache) if you ever need it.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. By having an immediate plan of action, you can help minimize downtime.
- Establishes SERVPRO as your emergency mitigation and restoration provider.You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and is located right here in San Antonio.
- Identifies the line of command for authorizing work to begin.This saves time so that we can begin the work of mitigating the damage immediately, which can save you both time and money.
- Provides important facility details such as priority contact information, priority areas, and shut-off valves. Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it, and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are “Ready for whatever happens.”