About SERVPRO of Chevy Chase / Silver Spring
John & Nancy Hargrove
Owners of SERVPRO of Chevy Chase / Silver Spring
SERVPRO of Chevy Chase/Silver Spring understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Chevy Chase/Silver Spring specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Chevy Chase/Silver Spring can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Chevy Chase/Silver Spring.
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in Chevy Chase/Silver Spring.
Our Trained Employees
Our team draws on decades of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- MSR - Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Apartment & Office Building Association - AOBA
- Baltimore Washington Corridor Chamber- BWCC
- Community Association Institute - CAI
- DC Building Industry Association - DCBIA
- International Facilities Management Association - IFMA
- Property Management Association - PMA
- The Greater Bethesda-Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce- BCC
- 2008 - CEO of the Year - John Hargrove
- 2009 - 35th Year Anniversary Award
- 2011 - Founders Award - Platinum
- 2012 - Founders Award - Platinum
- 2013 - Founders Award - Platinum